This call for journal papers is for a Special Issue of the Australia and New Zealand Journal of European Studies (ANZJES) - “Critical Reflections on European Education” - Submission deadline: 28 February 2020.
The Australian and New Zealand Journal of European Studies (ANZJES), double-blind peer-refereed publication, provides a forum for discussion of contemporary European issues.
This special issue titled: “Critical Reflections on European Education” will focus on the transformations of education systems, education policies and practices in the European countries, European Union (EU) member states as well as at the EU-level.
The area of study of European education provides an exciting laboratory for the exploration of complex, multi-level system, policy and practice transformations. The national education systems in European countries represent a broad range of structures, approaches, and regimes while at the same time respond to the pressures of globalisation and Europeanisation.
This special issue invites papers critically reflecting on variety of educational issues facing European education. Papers may focus on all education sectors, from early childhood education to skill development and adult learning, and from a variety of perspectives. The intentionally broad theme invites the sharing of a wider range of backgrounds, findings, expertise and discussions and includes:
- Early childhood, schooling, vocational education and training, higher education, adult learning, skills development
- Youth upskilling, employability and disadvantage
- European mobility and exchange
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and skills
- Qualifications frameworks
- EU education space
- National education policies and reforms
The papers can be submitted via https://cesaa.org.au/anzjes-submission-guidelines.
Please follow the below guidelines:
- Title – no more than 10 words
- Name of author(s) followed by institutional affiliation(s) and e-mail address(es)
- 6,000 word paper at 1.5 interline
- Include a 200-word abstract and 6 key words
- Short 6-line biography of the author
- Bibliography at the end of the paper
- Deadline – 28 February 2020
For further information contact: Dr Gosia Klatt