The Low and Middle Income (LMIC) Research Network at the University of Glasgow/College and Social Sciences is pleased to be working with CR&DALL and we warmly invite you to participate in our workshop Doing Knowledge Exchange during the COVID 19 pandemic – What lessons have we learnt?
The move towards online and digital platforms has led to innovative approaches to overcome barriers to the active participation of all project stakeholders. This workshop will provide an opportunity for researchers and research partners to share experiences and identify good practices.
The discussion will be used as a basis for a guide setting out key challenges and effective knowledge exchange strategies for projects working in the Global South.
Date and time: Thursday 29th of April, 10:00 am – 12:30 am (GMT)
- Prof Charles Nherera – University of Zimbabwe / UKRI International Panel Member (Zimbabwe)
- Dr Raul Valdes-Cotera - Senior Programme Specialist and Programme Manager of the UNESCO Global Network of Learning Cities/UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning (Germany)
- Prof Mario-Delos Reyes – Dean at the University of the Philippines School of Urban and Regional Planning /International Co-Investigator for the GCRF Centre for Sustainable, Healthy, and Learning Cities and Neighbourhoods (Philippines)
- Dr Anshuman Karol – Researcher at Participatory Research in Asia (India)
- Dr Barbara Read - Reader in Gender and Social Inequalities, School of Education, University of Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For more details, see the attached concept note. This workshop is targeted at researchers, project partners and doctoral students working in Low and Middle-Income Countries. Please feel free to share this invitation within your network.
Register here: https://uofglasgow.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUtcOGuqjgjGd168h5T9K0RDdOTkxJnY74I
We hope you will join us.
With best wishes
url clone | Nike nike air max paris 1 patch 2017 , Sneakers , Ietp STORE
- Log in to post comments