This Winter School will consider theories and methods relevant across the field of educational policy research. It will include an explicit focus on policy related to higher and adult education.
In continuity with last year, the Second IPEP Winter School will provide participants with an opportunity to learn about and discuss:
- The nature and role of ‘theory’ in the understanding of educational policy
- The relationship between global, national and institutional governance in education
- The strengths and limits of document analysis, discourse analysis and educational ethnography to investigate education policy
- Current discourses on new technologies, their consequences and educational responses to them
- Urgent education policy issues in the countries represented by the participants
Who can apply
Advanced master students, PhD students, postdoctoral fellows and
researchers of policy in all areas of education.
How to apply
Send a brief CV (1 page), accompanied by a letter describing your current area of studies, research or professional activity, and your motivation in participating to IPEP (2 pages) to the following email address: email@example.com by September 1st, 2018.
IPEP Faculty will select candidates and confirm acceptance by September 15th, 2018. Approved candidates should register (free of charge) by October 1st, 2018.
Enrolment is free of charge. Participants should cover their own travel and accommodation costs, as well as all lunches and dinners.
For more information see attachment and/or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org