In the Bulletin we aim to give you a regular update on what has been happening in the world of higher education lifelong learning as reported by the press, Government and public bodies, individuals, as well as items relating to UALL member institutions. We also aim to alert you to a selection of forthcoming events and policy matters.
The Bulletin is one of UALL’s services to its members, and feedback from readers indicates it is widely read and circulated to staff of our member universities and colleges.
Keep up to date with all UALL news by visiting our website at: http://www.uall.ac.uk.
In this issue you will find items on:
- UALL events
- General news
- UK government and higher education
- Teaching Excellence Framework
- Post/graduates and employment
- University UK admissions and applications
- Statistics and surveys
- Widening participation/access and drop-out rates
- Student fees/debt
- Research and science
- International news
- Funding Councils: England/Northern Ireland (HEFCE), Scotland (SFC), Wales (HEFCW)
Please find featured below and attached the latest issue of the Members’ e-Bulletin, which I hope you will find of interest.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.
With all my very best wishes,