Entrepreneurship education prepares people to be responsible and enterprising individuals. It helps people develop the skills, knowledge, and attitudes necessary to achieve the goals they set out for themselves. The European Union is clear that education has a crucial role to play in the shaping and development of young people's attitudes and skills.
The Teacher2020 project brings together researchers and practitioners from 6 European countries. The project aims to develop and enhance strategies for entrepreneurship education and from this to generate a European Framework for Entrepreneurship Education. Entrepreneurship education supports the main goals of the Europe 2020 strategy; growths and jobs. It is important across all levels of education, from primary school to university and beyond.
UofG Staff: Margaret Sutherland, George Head, Cathy Fagan
Funding Strand: Erasmus+
- University of Girona (Catalonia, Spain)
- La Draga School (Catalonia, Spain)
- University of Glasgow (Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Stredni Prumyslova Skola Otrokovice (Czech Republic)
- Unversitatea din Pitesti (Romania)
- Asociatia Centrul European pentru Integrare Socioprofesionala ACTA (Romania)
- Associazione Centro Studi Città di Foligno (Italy)
- Istituto Tecnico Economico Scarpellini (Italy)
- Global School Support (Denmark)
Best Sneakers | Air Jordan 4 - Collection - Sb-roscoff