- Member of the Board of Governors of the Zimbabwe Institute of Public Administration and Management (ZIPAM).
- Council Member of the Arrupe Jesuit University in Harare.
- Peer Reviewer for the Zimbabwe Council for Higher Education (ZIMCHE).
- Editorial Board Member of the Zimbabwe Journal of Educational Research (ZJER).
- Founder and Executive Director of the Academic Research Centre (https://arc.ac).
Professor Charles Muchemwa Nherera holds the following qualifications: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree in Technology Education from the University of London Institute of Education in England; Master of Arts (MA) degree in Technology Education from the University of Linkoping in Sweden; Bachelor of Education Degree (B.Ed.) degree from the University of Exeter in England; a Secondary Teaching Diploma from Gweru Teachers College and a Higher Stage Certificate in Principles of Management from the London Chamber of Commerce and Industries.
He is a full-time Professor at the University of Zimbabwe, in the Faculty of Education, Department of Technical Education. He was the Founding Vice Chancellor of the Chinhoyi University of Technology and former Pro Vice Chancellor at the Women's University in Africa.
He has also held other positions of responsibility that include being a member of the University of Venda Council; member of the Research Council of Zimbabwe International Research Symposium Organising Committee.
Professor Nherera currently holds the following positions in different organisations:Member of the United Kingdom Research and Innovation (UKRI) International Development Peer Review College, under the Global Challenges Research Fund (GCRF).
- View recent blog entries
- Member for
- 2 years 5 months