The Education Research Institute at Seoul National University and the Institute for Innovation and Coexistence Education Research (BK21 FOUR) is holding the ICER (International Conference on Education Research) which will take place online on October 21-22, 2021. The theme of the conference is “Reconceptualizing Education in Times of Global Crisis”.
The 21st ICER will be a great place to discuss educational innovation and coexistence in the rapid transformation period.
- Andy Hargreaves (University of Ottawa, Canada): Student Engagement: the Post-Pandemic Priority in Education
- Michalinos Zembylas (Open University of Cyprus, Cyprus): (Non)violence and Ethics in Times of Pandemic: Renewing Pedagogies for Nonviolence in Education
- Byoung-Tak Zhang (Seoul National University, Korea): How AI Will Shape Future Education
- Koumbou Boly Barry (United Nations Human Rights, Burkina Faso): Reconceptualizing Education and the Right to Education in Time of Global Crisis
ICER Special Session: Future of Education in Asia
- Cheolil Lim (Seoul National University, Korea)
- David Wei Loong Hung (National Institute of Education, Singapore)
- Keita Takayama (Kyoto University, Japan)
Program schedule: https://icer.snu.ac.kr/sub_program/schedule.php
Registration fee*: https://icer.snu.ac.kr/sub_participation/registration.php (General: $70, Graduate student: $30)
* If you are having difficulties due to COVID-19 pandemic, please send us an email (email@example.com) regarding your situation by October 10th, 2021 to waive your registration fee.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.