We are happy to invite you to participate in discussions on the future of academic continuing education: CACE – Crossroads in Academic Continuing Education - Thursday, December 1st, 2022 from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm (CET), online.
- Helga Nowotny
- Daniela Trani
- Markus Marti
- Thierry Koscielniak
- Visionary ideas on the future of academic continuing education
- Flexible curricula and individual learning paths in academic continuing education
- The role of culture and internationalization in academic continuing education
- Curation and quality assurance in academic continuing education
- Ecosystem challenges and financial aspects of academic continuing education
Words from the Initiator:
Mag. Friedrich Faulhammer
Rector Danube University Krems
“Institutions that offer academic continuing education play a crucial role in addressing societal challenges. If we want to offer future generations what they need in order to solve future problems, we will have to anticipate their needs and reinvent our own propositions. Let's be bold, let's take the initiative, and think about how to shape the future of continuous learning at universities.”
You are heartly invited to join this event virtually.
Participation is free of charge – register now.
We also thank you for sharing this information with your networks.
With best regards,
The CACE team