You are invited to submit information to be included in the next edition of the Newsletter for European Research in Learning and Work [L&W], due to appear at the beginning of June 2013.
This Newsletter, appearing six times a year (February, April, June, August, October and December), reaches over 1400 recipients across 40 countries, mainly European researchers in the field of HRD and VET. Information on the following topics, all related to cross-European and transnational research in VET and HRD, will be included in the L&W Newsletter:
- conferences and other events (calls for papers; reports);
- networks and centres (activities, newsletters);
- partnership projects (proposals, reports, workshops);
- publications (books, journals and dissertations);
- websites (resources and platforms).
The common format for publication is to provide short informative texts (100 to max. 200 words), including references (links) to relevant internet sources (without attached files). Contributors are requested to send their ready-to-print texts by email to the editor ([email protected]).
The deadline for submitting contributions to the next edition is 31 May 2013.
Looking forward to your contributions
with best regards,
Editor of the L&W Newsletter