The Tandem Project and Chain 5 invite you to a Conference on Work Based Learning: Theory, Practice and Strategy - with a particular emphasis on level 5 qualifications:
- What is the role of higher level WBL in different countries, contexts, locations and contractual relationships?
- Is WB learning successfully captured?
- What is the role of WBL in meeting the needs of changing labour markets?
Venue: University of Bedfordshire https://www.beds.ac.uk/about-us/campuses/luton
9-10 November 2017 (2 days) Cost: £150 + optional £40 conference dinner
The conference will explore various aspects of work based learning across Europe including an exploration of present policy and potential collaboration post-Brexit.
- Bill Rammell, University of Bedfordshire
- Jonathan Garrett, expert on WBL
- Simon Broek, Ockham/IPS
- Helen Hoffmann, European Commission
REGISTRATION: You can register for the seminar and receive a full programme by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organisation and position in organisation
- E-mail and telephone number
- Dinner on Thursday evening`
- Interest in the social programme on Wednesday afternoon and/or Friday afternoon.
Nick Davy | HE Projects Consultant
Association of Colleges
Nike shoes | Nike News