Don't Waste Our Future - Building a European alliance of youngsters against food waste and for new models of sustainable development is a new project led within the Education for Global Citizenship Unit of the University of Glasgow by Dr Alan Britton and also involving Dr Jesus Granados Sanchez.
This project is led by FELCOS Umbria - Fund of Local Authorities for Decentralized Cooperation and Sustainable Human Development, and the other partners are:
- CARDET (Centre for the Advancement of Research & Development in Educational Technology - University of Nicosia),
- Agios Athanasios Municipality,
- Oxfam Italia,
- Associação In Loco,
- FPMCI (Milanese Provincial Fund for International Cooperation),
- FAMSI (Andalusian Fund of Municipalities for International Solidarity),
- ACR + (Association of Cities and Regions for Recycling and Sustainable Resource Management),
- PASSERELLE.INFO Association and the
- Municipality of Foligno.
The overall objective of the project is to increase the critical understanding, the accountability and the leading role of young European citizens in relation to sustainable development at a local and global level using food waste as the focal point.
More details can be found here on the CR&DALL site.Sport media | Men's Sneakers