FACE 2016 – Widening Participation in the Context of Economic and Social Change:
How do we engage applicants and empower students to create successful graduates?
The annual conference provides a platform for its members, non members and students to participate in plenary sessions and workshops, with an opportunity to network with like-minded colleagues in a friendly and professional environment. The 2016 conference promises not to disappoint!
FACE 2016 Themes:
- Partnerships – working with alumni, engaging communities and embracing the private sector to widen access;
- Employer engagement – lifelong learning within the workforce, identifying needs and creating realistic and challenging learning opportunities;
- Student experience – engaged learners, empowered graduates, WP adding value to the student life cycle.
- Internationalisation – the university community working together to create opportunities for all;
- Collaborative Outreach – exploring best practice and building effective and sustainable collaborative networks;
- HE Policy – reviewing the Government’s Green Paper and exploring
the results of the consultation.
- Northern Ireland Minister for Education
- Professor Patrick Johnston - Vice Chancellor Queen’s University Belfast
- Dr. Ian Pickup - Director of Academic Services SOAS
- Peter Horrocks - Vice Chancellor The Open University
- Patricia Staaf - Director, Centre for Teaching and Learning, Malmo University, Sweden
- Kelly Robinson - Greater Shankill Children and Young people Zone
- Professor John Storan - Director, Continuum UEL and FACE Chair
Submissions are being called for paper abstracts as well as posters and should relate to the conference themes.
Please contact us for further information or to discuss any queries that you may have.
Telephone: 028 9097 5020
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgBest Sneakers | Nike Air Force 1'07 Essential blanche et or femme - Chaussures Baskets femme - Gov