AE-PRO project would like to offer you and your students the opportunity to participate our online course "European e-training for Adult Educators”. We would like to ask you to kindly forward this information to your students.
The training is for free and aims to complement students’ study programme, giving them the opportunity to engage with students from other countries, to hear about adult education in Europe and adult education policies by professionals in the field. Students can choose to follow the whole course, from April to December, or to pick individual sessions they are interested in.
Please find more information on the course and the AE-PRO project below and attached.
On behalf of the AE-PRO project consortium,
European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA)
The Finnish Lifelong Learning Foundation
Cygnaeuksenkatu 4, FI-00100 HELSINKI
Tel: +358 40 511 24 75
[email protected], [email protected], www.eaea.org
The European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA) is the voice of non-formal adult education in Europe.
Invitation to join the 'European e-training for Adult Educators'
The AE-Pro project is pleased to announce the launch of ‘European e-training for Adult Educators’, and we would like to invite you to be one of the first to take part. The free online course begins on 14 April 2015 via our online Adult Education Learning Platform at www.ae-learning.eu. Please find the invitation as a PDF file and a leaflet on AE-PRO project attached.
The training is for you, if:
- You want to increase your knowledge about adult education in Europe;
- You lack formal training in adult education;
- You want to improve your professional skills;
- You want to network with adult educators across Europe;
- You want to know more about adult education policy and advocacy on a European level.
The training includes sessions on:
- European developments in the adult education sector;
- Adult education methodologies in European countries;
- Policy and advocacy, etc.
- You can study the whole programme or individual modules;
- Register online at www.ae-learning.eu. If you want to follow the whole programme, register by 10 April 2015;
- Start date: 14 April at 11.00 CET; end date: December (exact end date tbc);
- There is no age limit;
- The study language is English;
- The training is completely free of charge;
- The training consists of online sessions, forum discussions and self-study;
- You can access the complete study programme and registration guidelines on the AE-Pro website;
- More information can be found on the AE-Pro website or from Project Coordinator Tania Berman at [email protected].
Join the European e-training for Adult Educators - Share, Learn and Inspire!
 The European Adult Education (Young) Professionals Learning Platform (AE-PRO) project aims to increase the knowledge of staff about adult education in Europe. It promotes the exchange of innovation across Europe through intergenerational learning, and the learning of experts and peers. AE-PRO provides opportunities for the professional development and training of staff through the coordinated use of Erasmus+ mobilities. It is coordinated by the European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA).
Running sports | Women's Nike Air Jordan 1 trainers - Latest Releases , Ietp
- Log in to post comments