The International Journal of Lifelong Education is currently recruiting for a Book Review Editor Role. This role is a great opportunity for an academic with a strong research background in the lifelong education and learning of adults and who also has the commitment, drive and ability to help develop the journal.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for the oversight of newly published books in the field, the commissioning of book reviews to qualified scholars, and the administration of a rigorous and proper review process that delivers an agreed amount of content of suitable scope and quality within an agreed publication timeframe.
Applications should include your CV, a Cover Letter and a Vision Statement. Your Vision Statement should be no longer than 1 page and include:
- Where you believe the field is going, and the journal’s place within it
- How you would work in partnership with the Editorial Board
- How you would oversight the publication of new books in the field
- How you would maintain and increase the quality of book reviews
- How you would work with authors.
Apply here by 30 November 2023
More information available here
For any questions, please contact the Editor in Chief, Marcella Milana, at: [email protected]