A new journal devoted to exploring radical community work practice will be launched later in the year.
In the run up to the launch the editors are looking for active participation from the field (practitioners, activists, academics). There are three things you may wish to contribute:
1. We are looking for the first papers for the Journal and we are particularly interested in people writing about effective practice. If you have an idea you want to discuss email: email@example.com
2. To coincide with the launch of the journal we are producing an edited book where a diverse range of thoughts on the current condition of practice, an exploration of what radical practice might be and how it may be achieved can take place.
Would you be interested in contributing to this book? We are looking for 4,000 to 5000 words covering your views on:
- The current state of community work practice in your country
- The challenges facing community work
- Your view on what radical practice might be
- How radical practice can be achieved.
If you would like to contribute to the book please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are contacting practitioners and academics in the USA, UK, Australia, South Africa and India to contribute to the book. However, we are interested in submissions from other countries. If you have suggestions of people who may be interested please let us know.
3. We also want to make available key exisiting publications on radical practice. If you have ownership of suitable material, or can point us in the direction of such publications please let us know. Clearly, we will only publish material that is in the public domain or where the rights holder grants us permission to do so. There can never be too many channels for distributing important work.
Best jordan Sneakers | Air Jordan 4 - Collection - Sb-roscoff
- Log in to post comments