Subscribers may be interested in the note from Eurydice just received. The report - Tackling Early Leaving from Education and Training in Europe - is featured below.
Concern for the young people we describe in the UK as being NEET – not in education, employment or training – resonates across Europe. A new report from Eurydice and Cedefop outlines how the EU member states are tackling ‘early leaving’ from education and training at national level including:
- how early leaving from education and training is measured, defined and monitored
- the factors which contribute to students leaving education and training early
- the national strategies, policies and measures in place
- the role of cross-sector co-operation
- the role of careers education and guidance.
The study was undertaken in the context of the European Union’s EU2020 strategy which includes a target to reduce the proportion of ‘early leavers’ to ten per cent by 2020.affiliate link trace | Gifts for Runners
- Log in to post comments